Friday, June 13, 2008

JET Kairways

I recently flew the Jet Airways International flight to Newark; I was really impressed with the professionalism. The planes seemed to be new and well maintained, should be since they must have bought them recently. The crew was very helpful. The food tasted excellent and was very Indian, didn’t try the continental menu though.

The flying time was quick and the plane reached the destinations well ahead of the time. The only big horror was the air hostesses yellow long Kurta kind off top which they removed as soon as the plane took off. It would be better if they changed the color soon.

They have a tie up with Brussels airport, when compared to other airports the Brussels airport looks very neat. It is also very easy to change terminals and you are not asked to go on a wild goose chase from one end of the airport to the other.

I know that this is still the initial stages; lets just hope that they continue to maintain the standard. For the time being good job guys, keep it up.

PS: I know this article looks like a corny ad for JET, but I am no way related to Naresh Goyal nor am I a share holder :).

No comments: